Thursday, April 19, 2012

Praise Praise! I lift my voice in Praise Praise!!

Hello to you all! I am so sorry it's been a while. Many of you are asking where are we at in the process....well I think we just passed crazy and are now onto something new....God has been amazing (because He always is) showing us something new at every turn. Showing His love in so many faces and hearts. Teaching us and refining us through the adventure. 


So to catch you all up: I have to share with you all the miracles and more miracles. Breathe, ok many of you know that I am helping with the IE first ever REVIVE women's crusade, plus adopting, plus homeschooling, plus praying about what to share at the women's retreat workshop. April has been crazy...but crazy good! 
We needed a 3 sentence letter from our bank (the largest bank in the US) and they couldn't do it. They couldn't think outside the box and create a letter that wasn't already produced as a form. I went all the way up to corporate California Manager who apologized that they couldn't do it. As I was in tears, forgetting that my God is BIG, so many of you prayed for me. Our adoption agent, Amy also sent over such a sweet, powerful prayer. By the next morning, our cute little bank that we opened our adoption acct. with, was able to write me the letter and have it notarized all in the time it took for me to do my deposit! AMAZING!! Within a couple of hours, my sweet sister in Christ, Kim F., spent her day running around with Kevin and me to get papers notarized: the psychologist, two referral letter friends, Kevin's boss, 2 different doctors, and then it was off to the Sheriff's station for the second time to get our clearances notarized. Kim and Kevin hit a few blocks from the enemy however, my God is BIG and had a plan for that day and the enemy couldn't do anything about it! With literally less than 1 minute to spare, the last notary was complete!!!!!!! Thank you to EVERYONE who helped us out that day!


So just today we got our Home Study in the mail. I filled our I600A form and have contacted all our translators. Next week we go to LA and get everything State Authenticated and then once the translation is complete, we will send it off to the Haitian Consulate in Chicago.  I have heard that it is a fast turn around, so that means when we get it back we send it off to Haiti and wait for our announcement email!! 


PRAYER REQUESTS:


-Please pray for GLA, that God will provide for their every need, that the babies will grow strong and healthy, that the love of Jesus will shine so bright from there and continue to impact the Haitians!
-Please pray that I will remember His will, His timing, His leading. I can get so freaked out over small delays. (Example, I am ready for translation first week of May, but they aren't ready until May 15th) 


Thank you to everyone that has helped by donating items for us to sell. Thank you to everyone that has purchased items! We are so blessed that you all are a part of our adoption. 


James 1:27 Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.




hmmmm....another sweet baby girl or a cuddly little guy? Either way, I am way blessed mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I can totally see Gods mighty hand on it all!
    It is in His timing and His timing is always perfect! I know you wouldn't have it any other way :)
    much love to you all <3

    ReplyDelete